Author Topic: Talkswindon Recommends......  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Dougal

• Administrator
    • Talkswindon.org
Talkswindon Recommends......
« on: October 30, 2006, 05:16:42 pm »
The Talkswindon 'links' board.

Talkswindon follows a policy of only accepting links from commercial, and most larger or professionally built websites when those websites reciprocate by displaying a link back to talkswindon.

Looking through the existing links should give you a good general idea of forum content.

If you know of a local website which you think is worth linking to, but aren't sure whether we'd expect a reciprocal link from it, please pm, (personal message), the details to any of the admins.

The admin team   :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 11:53:09 pm by Dougal »
www.talkswindon.org is a venue, not a person or political entity. As such, it hopes to encourage input and discussion on any topic, from all walks of Swindon life.   

Offline MumsTheWord

• Never underestimate the power of words!
Re: Talkswindon Recommends......
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 08:42:27 pm »
Has this little note been moved up the board? I do not recall seeing it before.  All I saw advertised before was "promote your local websites which may be of interest" I think this is where the confussion lies with the swindon directory post.  Incidentally, the guy who has done this site, is my sixteen year old cousin.  I do not think he meant to be "cheeky" as was accused! He simply saw the "promote your site here bit" but never spotted this bit.  He is a hard working lad who has an interest in both business and Swindon.  At 16, I admire him, I think he deserves a chance! Not many sixteen year olds are this resourceful!

Becs xxx

Offline Dougal

• Administrator
    • Talkswindon.org
Re: Talkswindon Recommends......
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 11:33:53 pm »
It's just well out of date, written in the carefree days before spambots etc. Hence the last edit date

It's always been at the top of the forum as a sticky post.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 08:04:09 PM

Thanks for bringing our attention to it though Beccie, updated the admin team details, but, just for the sake of clarity, this post has always carried notice of the reciprocal link policy   :)
www.talkswindon.org is a venue, not a person or political entity. As such, it hopes to encourage input and discussion on any topic, from all walks of Swindon life.   

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.