Author Topic: Paedophile sex offender released - Stratton  (Read 3997 times)

Offline 20Eyes

• Too fast, too deep, blah blah blah
Paedophile sex offender released - Stratton
« on: December 22, 2010, 09:41:02 am »
Very disturbing indeed. This is an offender who openly told a psychiatrist that a voice in his head had told him to attack his victims and then broke into a family home to sexually assault a mother and her 14 year old daughter.

Thanks to our utterly deranged, and dangerous, criminal justice system, he's served about 18 months and will be released for Christmas:

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/8750555.Wife_and_daughter_s_sex_attacker_to_be_released/

It's at times like these I'm very glad I don't have a young daughter.

This is the man the appeal judges will be jointly responsible with for his next crimes:

Jason Moulding, of Meadowcroft, Upper Stratton - conviced of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl and her mother.

Well done to the Swindon Advertiser for covering this story in depth.
"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime." ~ Potter Stewart

Offline Tobes

• Charter Member
  • Prehistoric bones in fields of russets and rust
Re: Paedophile sex offender released - Stratton
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 01:46:26 pm »
I know you should resist the temptation to judge a book by its cover but...  :santa_shocked:
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita

Offline Mart

• Charter Member
  • Never fight an inanimate object.
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2010, 02:09:50 pm »
Dunno why nobody has applied an anglegrinder to his elegantly shaven noggin to see if they can identify the source of the voice.

I presume the stae will coninue to feed, house and clothe him?

Why is that by the way?
Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 03:29:08 pm »

Eyes like gimlets.

Offline SweetCheeks3440

• You can polish a turd !
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 04:24:34 pm »
Dunno why nobody has applied an anglegrinder to his elegantly shaven noggin to see if they can identify the source of the voice.

Maybe Santa will bring him one for Christmas and get his elves to find 'the voice' eh

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 04:25:09 pm »
Why is that by the way?

It's all down to the unique way we're forced by law to fund the Welfare State. Good, isn't it, being made to be an accomplice to criminals and their behaviour.

One thing does puzzle me about this case. The father of the family is out in Afghanistan. He's a soldier. Surely he knows a few people that could see to it that Jason Moulding became, shall we say, less of a drain?
"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime." ~ Potter Stewart

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 04:48:33 pm »
What's the betting that this monster re-offends !
Sex offenders are similar to wife beaters - once they start they cannot help themselves and will keep leaving a trail of ruined lives behind them.

The cowardly bastard needs putting on an Island with others like him and they can all
............... well I think you can guess !

I hope he is on tag and curfew after his release so he can be tracked !
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline Ringer

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2010, 04:56:12 pm »

And supervised!
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 05:10:52 pm »

It's more likely than not, based on the UK's general repeat offence rate.

That will be of little consolation to the next girl/woman he sexually assaults or rapes.

While, I'm sure, we all despise sex offenders, it never fails to amaze me why more women haven't got together to do something about the appallingly unduly lenient sentences our (mainly elderly, upper class, white male) judges hand down to rapists and other sex offenders.

Offline Bogomil

• Hello !
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 05:16:36 pm »
Should have been medically castrated…
What worries me most is that our appeal judges who reduce the sentences of this sort of criminal are totally out of touch with what the people of this country want.

Actually I would send them to one of the less politically correct countries where offenders get a far less cushy time of it and. (and as these countries are, to use a Sir Humphrey phrase, Human Resource Rich countries) it would be a lot cheaper than keeping them in the luxury of a UK prison.

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2010, 05:19:43 pm »
What worries me most is that our appeal judges who reduce the sentences of this sort of criminal are totally out of touch with what the people of this country want.

I literally have no idea why we put up with it. I don't know a single (sane) person who would think that a man who enters a house and sexually abuses a mother and her 14 year old daughter should, when caught and convicted, only end up spending barely 18 months behind bars.

The judges are often worse than the criminals themsleves, in many ways.

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2010, 05:55:22 pm »

It's more likely than not, based on the UK's general repeat offence rate.

hmmm not convinced !

Quote from: Chav on Today at 04:48:33 PM

That will be of little consolation to the next girl/woman he sexually assaults or rapes.]

............. But you just said ''It's more likely than not, based on the UK's general repeat offence rate''.

In my opinion , the probability of him re-offending will be high - and I bet he is a bit 'handy/fisty' and controlling when it comes to the female kind !

However - the arsehole ( and I am entitled to express my feelings !) is an insecure little shit bag who would cower at the sight of a mans fist !

I do not like violence and never have , but in circumstances like this, I say put the little bastard in a room full of Mothers and then once they have pulverised him - stick him in a room full of fathers for the full finishing off treatment !

Let him feel the intimidation, violation and abuse that he made those poor women suffer !

Sorry if I offend some of you, but I say it as it is .

Offline 20Eyes

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2010, 06:14:42 pm »
I mean he's more likely than not to re-offend.

In other words, I agree with you. Personally, I am convinced he'll re-offend, it's virtually guaranteed. It's only a question of 'when' and 'who'.

It's good to see. Better that than the people who fall over themselves putting others in harms way so that they can indulge their 'rehabilitation' fantasies.

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2010, 06:34:23 pm »
I mean he's more likely than not to re-offend.

In other words, I agree with you. Personally, I am convinced he'll re-offend, it's virtually guaranteed. It's only a question of 'when' and 'who'.

It's good to see. Better that than the people who fall over themselves putting others in harms way so that they can indulge their 'rehabilitation' fantasies.

Ah thank you for putting me straight - I do apologies , I read what you had posted  the wrong way !

... but yes I agree with you - it's a case of when and who.

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2010, 06:41:42 pm »
I wonder who is going to be there for the victims !
While that monster sleeps at night (and I bet he does!)...... who is going to comfort those poor women when they stay awake at night , too frightened to close their eyes , because when they do all they see is him !

Who is going to fix their broken lives and broken minds - at least when he is behind bars at least the victims know he can't get them !

Release him and its like releasing a predator !
The poor woman and her daughter will forever be looking over their shoulders and their lives will be consumed by fear !

Offline Tobes

• Charter Member
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2010, 07:28:02 pm »
It's all down to the unique way we're forced by law to fund the Welfare State. Good, isn't it, being made to be an accomplice to criminals and their behaviour.

Oh god, here we go AGAIN - :bash: WTF has poor sentencing got to do with the funding of the welfare state ? Poor sentancing is to do with bad judges, poorly conducted cases by the CPS and interferance from the EU.

If there was no welfare state, there would be no one to try and pick up the pieces of those effected by his crimes, would there? Or can you seriously conceive of a means of profiting from rape councelling and victim support?

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita

Offline Mart

• Charter Member
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 09:54:44 pm »
Point I was making was that he will now ponce off the state, he will be afforded the same support and care as those who have neglected to assault their fellow man. He probably has a counsellor too, he might have two, one for the voice as well. Thus, he will dilute the level of care available to those more deserving.

So, poor sentencing means that we are compelled to feed, clothe and house him via the welfare state. That is the connection, that establishes the relationship.

Or can you seriously conceive of a means of profiting from rape councelling and victim support?

Nope, but there is a government department near you working on it, just as soon as they have binned the winter heating allowance.

I think there is a case for imposing a life of servitude on many criminal classes. I had a recurring vision over the last week of a chain gang 20 abreast shovelling their way around the highways and byeways of the country.
Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.

Offline Tobes

• Charter Member
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 11:12:25 pm »
20 Eyes said:

I replied...

Then Mart said in response...
Point I was making was that he will now ponce off the state, he will be afforded the same support and care as those who have neglected to assault their fellow man. He probably has a counsellor too, he might have two, one for the voice as well. Thus, he will dilute the level of care available to those more deserving.

Errr, I'm getting confused. Which one of you is which?!

Offline Mart

• Charter Member
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 11:33:13 pm »
Bollocks, now you've got me confused.

I resent funding a welfare state that in turn funds the lives of such people to the same standard of those I perceive as more deserving. I am compelled to because poor sentencing allows that situation to arise.

I can no more choose who I help fund than I can dictate where my taxes are spent. This makes me unhappy. Perhaps some should be denied the support of the state in the manner they presently enjoy it.

Offline Muggins

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2010, 09:35:39 am »
My mum had the answer and it included 'rusty' and 'axe', but as to womens/girls relations taking matters into their own hands - literally if they applied the above - great idea, if they did not to come under the same law as this guy. 

The unfair part of this would be that there is no doubt that as decent people they would pay the higher price, bet they wouldn't get away with such a short sentence, simply because they know better.

One thing is for sure I bet this guy's mates have been up the pub with him patting him on the back, buying him drinks until he is legless and telling him how unfair it all was and his victims fault/deserved it/police at fault for catching him etc. 

Lifes not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. - Cherralea Morgen

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.