Author Topic: B-Rizely Libels Robert Feal Martinez  (Read 6201 times)

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
Re: B-Rizely Libels Robert Feal Martinez
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2010, 08:48:07 pm »
It was the orange face it made me think you could be I did not mean it  :santa_afro:

:santa_smiley: anyway back to the thread.

So much for the free flowing debate on this website.  I make a valid and legitimate claim about the liar that is Robert Feels Madness and my account is blocked.  The usual suspects then leap on the thread with a load of churlish banal comments.  Nothing more than I would expect from this group.

This forum does enable free-flowing debate, but not free-flowing libel.                     

It has already been established that Brizzleys claim is neither valid or legitimate.                 

If Mr Brizzley wishes to repeatedley publish libellous statements online he is invited to do it elsewhere and on his own dollar, perhaps even on the new official Council forum recently proposed by two Swindon councillors.     

There are very few things which are non-negotiable on Talkswindon but this is one of them.         

Happy Trails

Dougal

Spot on Dougal, well said
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2010, 08:50:21 pm »
talking about bogof offers, Chav, did you see the channel 4 programme, where they went to various supermarkets and tested out the theory of the bogof issue, in many cases, the bag of peas etc cost £1 and the cost of the bogof offer for the same bags of peas or whatever was £3,, and people were actually buying the bogof  items.... :2funny:

No I didn't see it - but I am not easily fooled when I go shopping !
I always check out the offers, and the product weight/size etc   :santa_cool:

Also If buying electrical products I will always haggle and get things thrown in for free or delivery charges dropped. I like a challenge  :santa_afro:

A few weeks ago I went into comet and purchased a new kettle - I then found the same item in curry's £15 cheaper - so I went back to comet with my reciept (they have a policy that if you find a product cheaper else where , they will refund the difference) - and they did !
You have up to 14 days to do it in : )
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline thinktank

• Hello !
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2010, 09:05:37 pm »
The usual suspects then leap on the thread with a load of churlish banal comments.  Nothing more than I would expect from this group.

I must now be part of a group because I registered. I thought that this was just a bunch of posters who use the only forum in Swindon because it allows views to be posted here without its own agenda.

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2010, 09:43:20 pm »
The usual suspects then leap on the thread with a load of churlish banal comments.  Nothing more than I would expect from this group.

I must now be part of a group because I registered. I thought that this was just a bunch of posters who use the only forum in Swindon because it allows views to be posted here without its own agenda.

member or user
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline thinktank

• Hello !
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2010, 09:53:28 pm »
Member or user not sure what you mean by that I was quoting another poster. From what I know of TS its far more helpful to democracy in Swindon than it is harmful. Lots of people read it and talk about it and from what I can see that is far more than post on it. That is not unlike any other media only a small group put newspapers, magazines, radio, websites, blogsites, tv programmes together to be watched by many thousands or in some cases millions. It looks to me like TS is on the edge of that jump into mass readership.

Offline Mellon

• Mellons Blog
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2010, 09:57:22 pm »
Member or user not sure what you mean by that I was quoting another poster. From what I know of TS its far more helpful to democracy in Swindon than it is harmful. Lots of people read it and talk about it and from what I can see that is far more than post on it. That is not unlike any other media only a small group put newspapers, magazines, radio, websites, blogsites, tv programmes together to be watched by many thousands or in some cases millions. It looks to me like TS is on the edge of that jump into mass readership.

everyone that contributes to talkswindon is a member or user, however there are some people who join TS just to cause trouble which is inappropriate (in my view anyway) and of course libelous comments are quite serious.

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2010, 11:40:37 pm »
Mellon are you a  libdem person?

Hahahahahaa..... somewhere in West Swindon Da Mellon has just blown a gasket!  :2funny:

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2010, 12:27:39 am »
  So much for the free flowing debate on this website.  I make a valid and legitimate claim about the liar that is Robert Feels Madness and my account is blocked.  The usual suspects then leap on the thread with a load of churlish banal comments.  Nothing more than I would expect from this group.

This forum does enable free-flowing debate, but not free-flowing libel.                     

It has already been established that Brizzleys claim is neither valid or legitimate.                 

If Mr Brizzley wishes to repeatedley publish libellous statements online he is invited to do it elsewhere and on his own dollar, perhaps even on the new official Council forum recently proposed by two Swindon councillors.     

There are very few things which are non-negotiable on Talkswindon but this is one of them.         

Happy Trails

Dougal

Republishing the lie after the lie had already been exposed as such serves only one person and one purpose.  The interests of free flowing debate had little to do with it.

Brizzley and his ilk can publish whatever they like at a venue they fund and are responsible for, but taking two dumps on Talkswindon and its members just results in me putting my rainy face on a pushing a couple of buttons to make it more difficult, but not entirely impossible, for them to take a shit on your desktops.  I'm expending only a fraction of the effort they are.  There is nothing churlish about this, in fact I'd call it gentle pragmatism.

It is precisely because Talkswindon is so damn good at encouraging the easy publication of honest comment & opinions that some people, (who really should know better), want to stop it doing what it does best.

Interesting times for interesting people but dangerous ones to be throwing stones near greenhouses.   :santa_smiley:

Offline Ringer

« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2010, 08:57:24 am »

everyone that contributes to talkswindon is a member or user, however there are some people who join TS just to cause trouble which is inappropriate (in my view anyway) and of course libelous comments are quite serious.

Both good points I just enjoy coming here because there is a long history of people being nice to each other, whilst challenging the points you make. 
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.