Author Topic: Thursday 13th January 2011 Will There Be A big thaw as Lib Dem Vote Melts?  (Read 15287 times)

Offline A Mole

• Hello !
Re: Thursday 13th January 2011 Will There Be A big thaw as Lib Dem Vote Melts?
« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2010, 07:29:04 pm »

Comon' 20 - come clean - what was your Adver comments section pseudonym?
[/quote]

It's Mr Blackwell apparently eh 20Eyes aka the Pantomime Troll

Offline James

• Charter Member
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2010, 07:49:34 pm »
For those who've ben here (TS) a while, should we rename 20eyes as 20Magic?
A not disimilar method of interaction, perhaps?

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2010, 08:08:23 pm »
This thread really is highlighting my point about this forum very wonderfully. That none of you appear to realise it makes it all the more delicious.

No. All this thread shows is that a bunch of people disagree quite strongly with many opinions advanced by 20 Eyes on Talkswindon and 20's subsequent protestations of 'forum cliques' gave me a hearty chuckle. I thank him/her for that although I'm also starting to pity 20 a little.

If the subject matter of this topic is 'delicious', then 20 could be suffering from a rare and debilitiating type of synaesthesia with undertones of paranoia. 

Not licking the monitor might help....  :santa_grin:

Offline Ben Reid

« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2010, 08:28:57 pm »

I think trying to out members who post under a different name is a fairly useless thing to do as this person 20Eyes has decided that posting under their real name may be harmful to who they are or their profession. If that person cannot post something under their true identity you seriously have to doubt their convictions, in this case 20Eyes is never able to stay on subject without belittling or verbally rampaging others who differ with his opinion.

i have been watching the forum very closely lately but i cam surmise that 20Eyes has some fairly finite views which cannot be debated because he attacks the person who differs from him. your either with him or against him....sounds like the local administration to me, or i could be wrong and he's acting like a cock

Offline moley

• Hello !
« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2010, 08:53:46 pm »

I think trying to out members who post under a different name is a fairly useless thing to do as this person 20Eyes has decided that posting under their real name may be harmful to who they are or their profession. If that person cannot post something under their true identity you seriously have to doubt their convictions, in this case 20Eyes is never able to stay on subject without belittling or verbally rampaging others who differ with his opinion.

Speaking personally, I don't post under my real name purely in case I accidentally post something that I shouldn't from a work perspective, and because it is clearer that whatever I post is my own opinion and nothing which can be linked back to my employer.  (This is a general rule I follow, not just applicable to TalkSwindon).

It's nothing to do with the strength of my convictions.....

Moley

Offline Ben Reid

« Reply #185 on: December 30, 2010, 08:58:59 pm »

Speaking personally, I don't post under my real name purely in case I accidentally post something that I shouldn't from a work perspective, and because it is clearer that whatever I post is my own opinion and nothing which can be linked back to my employer.  (This is a general rule I follow, not just applicable to TalkSwindon).

It's nothing to do with the strength of my convictions.....

Moley

sorry should have said at the beginning of my post 'in the case of 20 Eyes' but thanks for the answer

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
« Reply #186 on: December 30, 2010, 09:23:44 pm »

i have been watching the forum very closely lately but i cam surmise that 20Eyes has some fairly finite views which cannot be debated because he attacks the person who differs from him. your either with him or against him....sounds like the local administration to me, or i could be wrong and he's acting like a cock

hypocrite
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #187 on: December 31, 2010, 03:27:21 am »

I prefer to post as myself although I think there are many good reasons for adopting a pseudonym when posting opinion/fact on t'internet.

That said, Brizzley hid behind a pseudonym to deliberately and repeatedly put TS in a difficult legal position. Ultimately I believe Brizzley wanted to deny every member of TS the ability to post their opinions on TS, whether from behind pseudonyms or not. 

That, in my book, is a shitty use of a pseudonym.

Offline Mart

• Charter Member
  • Never fight an inanimate object.
« Reply #188 on: December 31, 2010, 02:15:45 pm »
The wonderful, balanced and intellectually unchallengable face that gazes out at you from the mirror?

Well, that is a coincidence. Me too!

I use a pseudonym. My name is really Tram.

Oh bugger.

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.