Author Topic: Will Bristol And Bath Out Compete Swindon by becoming Brath?  (Read 858 times)

Offline Ringer

Will Bristol And Bath Out Compete Swindon by becoming Brath?
« on: December 11, 2010, 10:12:52 am »
In 40 years will Bristol Bath be a western super nova on our borders?
Has forward Swindon and one Swindon taken this into account as the GWE Business West has spent £250,000 on creating a new “blueprint” for the way Bristol will evolve over the next two generations?

I wonder what is Swindon's plan to deal with this?

http://www.thisisbath.co.uk/news/Brath-Bristol-set-engulf-Bath-2050-says-business-chief/article-2988539-detail/article.html

To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline 20Eyes

• Too fast, too deep, blah blah blah
Re: Will Bristol And Bath Out Compete Swindon by becoming Brath?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 11:13:39 am »
Both Bristol and Bath far outdo Swindon on every level as it stands, so I can't see this making much difference.

I've lost count of the amount of people I know who did all their offline Christmas shopping in Bath this year.
"Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime." ~ Potter Stewart

Offline Mart

• Charter Member
  • Never fight an inanimate object.
Re: Will Bristol And Bath Out Compete Swindon by becoming Brath?
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 11:17:14 am »
Have you got a lithp?
Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.