Author Topic: Justin Tomlinson Letter to the Adver  (Read 9977 times)

Offline Muggins

Re: Justin Tomlinson Letter to the Adver
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2010, 08:45:57 am »
Announced this morning that Ed Milliband intends to change the Labour Party!

What to I wonder? and how he is going to do that?

And who made him God?  About time they all started using the 'we' instead of the 'I'.

Lifes not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. - Cherralea Morgen

Offline Mart

• Charter Member
  • Never fight an inanimate object.
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2010, 02:28:41 pm »
Is God Labour then? Does changing the Labour Party require divine intervention!!!

Sorry about that, came over all, I dunno, iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

See what I did there? I suspect it may be irony.

Still not voting for them.

If I have one hope it is that political parties become so irrelevant that whatever they do makes about as much national impact as me changing a light bulb, except their changes will be less illuminating.

The only thing that might animate me was confirmation he was winding it up and the spectacle of the other two arguing it was a bad thing as their ideology compels them to do.
Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2010, 03:53:55 pm »

I think, on reflection, I must be an 'oppositionist' because, by and large, I am opposed to the majority of what all major parties appear to 'stand for', but support a small amount of what each party says they stand for.

Except the Parliamentary Liberal Democrats. They have soiled themselves irredeemably imho.

I like Nigel Farage.

Offline thinktank

• Hello !
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2010, 08:55:00 pm »
Will the Coalition be around in May 2012 or by then will it have morphed into the "wrong trousers" here grommit! :2funny:

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.