Author Topic: Tig goes for a spin....  (Read 4287 times)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
Tig goes for a spin....
« on: November 08, 2010, 10:29:02 am »

Rachaels Parents gave her a 'Rally Drive' gift certificate for her Birthday last December (2009). This November, (2010), she finally used it!

It was a lot of fun although perhaps a little short. Her smile says it all though :)

We also wandered into the Tempest Rally, (which was being held on the same day, and decided that if we ever win the lottery we'll take up rallying as a husband and wife team.

We haven't decided who will drive yet.....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiUtVKlo2yM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QiUtVKlo2yM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;hd=1</a>

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
Re: Tig goes for a spin....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 06:06:56 pm »

Rachaels Parents gave her a 'Rally Drive' gift certificate for her Birthday last December (2009). This November, (2010), she finally used it!

It was a lot of fun although perhaps a little short. Her smile says it all though :)

We also wandered into the Tempest Rally, (which was being held on the same day, and decided that if we ever win the lottery we'll take up rallying as a husband and wife team.

We haven't decided who will drive yet.....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QiUtVKlo2yM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;hd=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QiUtVKlo2yM?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;rel=0&amp;amp;hd=1</a>

hahaha Well done tig  O0
You never know , you could end up with a bungie jump this time round  ;)

I have always fancied driving a tractor or combine harvester  ;D
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline tig

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 07:41:12 pm »
Been there done the bungie jump, I think it's time to jump out of a plane  :)

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2010, 07:52:12 pm »

I would go tandem with you Tig , but I know I don't like heights and there would probably severe 'toilet activity' coming from me on the way down  :2funny:

At least if I stick to the Tractor and Combine Harvester driving, I can plough and spray the field  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Tea Boy

• Tea's up!, Kettle's on
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 08:08:19 pm »

I would go tandem with you Tig , but I know I don't like heights and there would probably severe 'toilet activity' coming from me on the way down  :2funny:

At least if I stick to the Tractor and Combine Harvester driving, I can plough and spray the field  :2funny: :2funny:

You serious about wanting a go in a tractor..... 
Gardening tips: Always remember its brown side down, green side up.  If its knocking now it'll only go bang later

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2010, 08:16:58 pm »

Of Course !   O0
I have always fancied driving one over a field (NOT on Tadpole Lane though!)

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2010, 01:53:46 pm »

Tea Boy - Can you get me a tractor (I am being serious), and permission to drive it at Lydiard park ?
I am thinking March/April time when the weather is slightly better, as I have an Idea.

Uplands Special School are desperate to raise money for their memorial garden.
I have always had the urge to drive a tractor, so why not combine the two and I will get people to sponsor me to drive a Tractor across Lydiard dressed as a Punk Rocker  !!!

Can you help me to achieve this ? - I am being serious  O0

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2010, 01:55:51 pm »
P.S - I promise I will listen to instructions and behave.  :angel:

Offline Bobby Bingo

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2010, 03:11:17 pm »
Perhaps we could get the Wurzels or at least a recording of them singing "I got a Combine Harvester etc."
You could also go for a Scarecrow competition but you would have to insist that certain councillors would have to
 disguise themselves to ensure a level playing field. Especially the one that constantly knocks Penhill.
Bobby

Offline Tea Boy

• Tea's up!, Kettle's on
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2010, 08:25:56 pm »

Tea Boy - Can you get me a tractor (I am being serious), and permission to drive it at Lydiard park ?
I am thinking March/April time when the weather is slightly better, as I have an Idea.

Uplands Special School are desperate to raise money for their memorial garden.
I have always had the urge to drive a tractor, so why not combine the two and I will get people to sponsor me to drive a Tractor across Lydiard dressed as a Punk Rocker  !!!

Can you help me to achieve this ? - I am being serious  O0

I can't help you....... but I know some one who might, I had a chat with him and he's going to see what can be arranged......  will ping you a message to confirm either way when he gets back to me.
Gardening tips: Always remember its brown side down, green side up.  If its knocking now it'll only go bang later

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.