Author Topic: Who Wants 150,000 Houses in Swindon?  (Read 7482 times)

Offline Muggins

Re: Who Wants 150,000 Houses in Swindon?
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2010, 08:29:39 am »
Martin wicks "I don't want any of you naughty people saying that's a picture of Parks!"

No fear of that Martin, contributors to this thread would know that, but it was as well to point out to the names and organisations mentioned in the posts may well think it is, seeing as how none of them would be seen dead there.
Lifes not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. - Cherralea Morgen

Offline Steve Wakefield

Re: Who Wants 150,000 Houses in Swindon?
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2010, 09:13:13 am »
Martin wicks "I don't want any of you naughty people saying that's a picture of Parks!"

No fear of that Martin, contributors to this thread would know that, but it was as well to point out to the names and organisations mentioned in the posts may well think it is, seeing as how none of them would be seen dead there.

Oh Muggins

You do light up my mornings with your comments ;)
All posts on this forum are my own and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana:

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.