Author Topic: Swindon WiFiasco - We Want BLUH OUT sent you a message on Facebook...  (Read 1687 times)

Offline peach

The plot thickens::

Coco Mullein sent a message to the members of Swindon WiFiasco - We Want BLUH OUT.

--------------------
Subject: Swindon WiFiasco - We Want BLUH OUT

Hey all - thanks for joining!

The Adver have said they will run a story on the "Bluh Out" campaign if this group reaches at least 100.  They regard less than 100 as "insignificant".  If the Adver run a story, this means Radio Swindon and Swindon 105.5 will follow and the whole thing could snow-ball from there.

Can I ask you all a big favour? Please send invites to all friends on your facebook lists to join this group. Just use the "invite people to join" button on the front page.  Apologies to those who have already done this.

If you blog or contribute to any online forums or post messages on news sites, please, please, please promote this group.

I'm committed to making sure those who made the decision to waste £500k of OUR money without ANY public consultation, are brought to account.

With best wishes and thanks

Coco Mullein

(Coco Mullein is an anagram.  See if you can work it out?  "Coco Mullein" is a group of disaffected individuals who are close to the WiFiasco scandal)

Link to facebook group: http://tinyurl.com/2c72y3e

Offline Chris Watts

• Hello !
Re: Swindon WiFiasco - We Want BLUH OUT sent you a message on Facebook...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 09:23:17 pm »
Coco Mullein (or should I say Council Mole, da da DAAAA)

I wish I could but I do not have a facebook account.

I did try and go for a more direct approach at the last council meeting by asking the following public questions, number 2 being the more pertinent.

http://www.talkswindon.org/index.php?topic=6444.msg43360#msg43360

He didn't go for it.

Good luck

Offline concerned_of_Old_Town

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 10:08:49 pm »
I must admit looked up coco Mulleins profile on facebook and I am intrigued!

At least one of "her" nine friends is the very person at the heart of the wi-fi debate whilst another is i think that persons sister!

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 11:42:25 pm »

I joined the group....

...but then realised I couldn't post Bonkers on it, so I buggered off in a huff  :)

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.