Author Topic: FOI: Chair of Scrutiny Derique Montaut & Gavin Jone's secret Patel report  (Read 6806 times)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
Re: FOI: Chair of Scrutiny Derique Montaut & Gavin Jone's secret Patel report
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 12:37:37 pm »
While I was collating evidence for submission to, amongst others, the Information Commissioner, I remembered this post I made on the 2nd of April 2010

When the 'Leader' phoned me at home, it became quickly obvious that although he was defending Hitesh Patels position of 'I didn't know I was a Digital City Director', he, (Bluh), seemed blissfully unaware that Patel had been self-publicising his directorship on his LinkedIn profile.

The excuse Patel later offered to the in-house 'robust' investigation is, imho, laughable. The report itself is so robust that it must remain secret and not be publicly scrutinised.

Bluh loves to wag his finger and chastise people for 'not having all the facts'.

I'd suggest that, as far as the WiFiasco is concerned, we have more than enough facts to contradict the bullshit being pumped out of the civic.

Patels Directorship is just one inconvenient truth among many.

Made me chuckle.

Yesterday I was told that I had the patience of one of those giant lizards. The ones which take a nip at the prey and then sits back and waits for the prey to die from slow poisoning.

Not sure whether it was meant as a compliment or not.

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 01:23:39 pm »
I just wonder, whether anyone exists who may not themselves have read the report...but perhaps had it read to them by someone else ?

Just wondering.

You might well wonder about that.

<Francis Urqart Mode>

...but I couldn't possibly comment.

</Francis Urqart Mode>

Patience, poetic one.  ;)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 01:53:50 pm »
Monty must go.

Here Here!!

Yes, I think he's condemned himself with his own words, so....

Offline Steve Wakefield

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010, 10:01:19 pm »
No I did not get a copy, but then it is almost certainly likely that I would have disclosed; if it was in the public interest. However as I was never given a copy it is purly academic.
All posts on this forum are my own and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana:

Offline Steve Wakefield

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 07:45:39 pm »

What other elected member got a copy?

Steve Wakefield, as the only independent member of the council, did you get to have a look at the report? This would seem unfair to independents if it was not the case.

Chris I have answered your question, but why did you ask it? I hope you are going to ask your fellow ;) if he had sight of  a copy?
All posts on this forum are my own and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana:

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2010, 08:27:47 pm »

Do you mean Cllr Wood?

Offline Steve Wakefield

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2010, 08:31:01 pm »
Well it looks like from earlier posts Chris and him are on ;) terms a right  pair of  ;) s

Offline Chris Watts

• Hello !
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2010, 08:54:42 pm »
Not sure about being lumped into the same winking circle as the lib dems.  :D
My comrades would not be happy.

Chris I have answered your question, but why did you ask it? I hope you are going to ask your fellow ;) if he had sight of  a copy?

It just a question of fairness. If you had a green, a bnp and a ukip Councillor as well as an independent would they have been afforded the same privilege?

There is no point asking the monkey, best to talk to the organ grinder. You would need to go straight to Stan the man.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D  ::)

Offline Ringer

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2010, 09:20:09 pm »
What has  Reidy got to say on this matter? He FOI s everyone else at the drop of a hat, but steers clear of  Stan? Why is that Geoff are you a  secret libdem  ;) too?
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Chris Watts

• Hello !
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 09:50:33 pm »
What has  Reidy got to say on this matter? He FOI s everyone else at the drop of a hat, but steers clear of  Stan? Why is that Geoff are you a  secret libdem  ;) too?

At first I thought that viewing the report would only be afforded to his leader, then I remembered this was before the coalition. Silly me. ::)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2010, 02:17:19 am »

No. I haven't asked Councillor Pajak any questions regarding the chief executives secret report, nor am I intending to.

:popcorn:

Offline Ringer

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2010, 09:11:17 am »

No. I haven't asked Councillor Pajak any questions regarding the chief executives secret report, nor am I intending to.

:popcorn:

:WTF:
To qualify for inclusion there is only one rule - something described must have been said to have happened. `If the facts don`t fit the legend, print

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2010, 03:54:04 pm »

It's very simple Ringer.

I'm not a secret liberal, secret labourite, sheep-stealer or UKIP'ist, in fact, I've come to believe that the party banners are little more than flags of convenience for many councillors - what they actually do is what interests me most, and what the majority group does collectively in the name of 'party-politic' is usually what sickens me the most about local government.

I'm not intending to ask Councillor Pajak any questions about the report because, for a variety of reasons which I might or might not go into, (that probably depends on how much interest this topic generates), I have very little expectation that any answers I might receive from Councillor Pajak would be credible.

Offline Ringer

« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2010, 10:30:42 pm »
Geoff

Thanks for that answer I think I understand exactly what you are saying  :o

Offline poemogram

• Hello !
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2010, 10:37:53 pm »
Could it be the case that we are to believe everything a politician says unless the politician has agreed to a confidentiality pact

and that even if the politician had agreed to a pact they could not reveal that fact ?

Bit catchee twentee twoee

Might that apply to Council Officers as well ?

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2010, 11:21:31 pm »
Monty wasn't in a Catch-22 situation, but he has sold his political soul.  He could, and should have, represented his electorate properly but instead chose to aid and abett the adminstration in its cover-up.  Monty is captive to his own ego, vanity and stupidity. And possibly greed.

Councillor Pajak, however, is in a Catch-22 situation and it is of his own making.

By my reckoning Stan has [countdown=10,7,2010,19,00][/countdown] to prove himself.

Offline Drone

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2010, 06:17:38 am »
^ Am I the only one who now has the 24 music in my head?
derp derp herp herp derp

Offline poemogram

• Hello !
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2010, 08:09:47 am »
^ Am I the only one who now has the 24 music in my head?

I don't think so Jack. 

I might re-think being out of town on Thurs night.

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.