Author Topic: Apprentices: Employment | Business, Innovation and Skills | Written Answers  (Read 967 times)

Offline Fido

• Talkswindon RSS Robot
Apprentices: Employment | Business, Innovation and Skills | Written Answers
26 July 2010, 2:00 am

To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills what estimate he made of the proportion of former apprentices who found employment within a year of completing an apprenticeship in the latest period for which figures are available.

Source: Justin Tomlinson's recent appearances (TheyWorkForYou)

Offline Richard Symonds

Justin, are you trying to identify which the best road to employment - Apprenticeships or University Education?  Could you explain please with its relevence to Swindon?

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
another useless question......hes only doing it because bucklands actually doing something worthwile .....token questions. useless tosser, resign and stop wasting our fecking money
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline moley

• Hello !
in fairness whilst I want  my MP to represent me + any local issues, I don't want them only to consider local issues!  If every MP was only concerned with local constituency matters we'd end up with a disaster of pork barrel politics with nobody looking at the bigger picture.

Moley

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
Fair point but looking at tomlinsons track record......hmmm north swindon development - he sat on his arse, wifi - sat on his arse, dial a ride - sitting on his arse, getting to parliament - hugging mummy and still sitting on his arse, what has justin brought to swindon while being in parliament? Sweet fuck all, he doesn't care about his constituency. Personal gain remember the turds a politician and this goes for Buckland and every single councillor in swindon including the independant buggers. What has been done recently in direct relation to the electorates views? They all need to be sacked
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.