Author Topic: Swindon Community Radio 105.5 FM - TS Discussed on Community Talkback Show  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse

Community Talkback: Steve Wakefield and Bob Wright

Meeting the people who help make Swindon tick. Local community leaders, Councillors, MPs, Police,charity reps and more...

I spent an interesting and enjoyable 60 minutes chatting to Steve Wakefield and Bob Wright on their 'Community Talkback' show this morning. Although Steve and Bob are both Borough Councillors the 'Councillor' titles are dropped at the studio door as they set about providing an hour of radio discussion which is both interesting and informative for listeners.

Thanks to Steve and Bob who provided interesting and thought provoking questions for me to respond to, I hope no one nodded off while I was talking about TS and a few of the topics we discuss here.  More than a few plugs for the forum were chucked into the mix so it's possible we'll a gain some more guest readers and perhaps some new members.

The show is repeated at 1pm tomorrow so, if you're able to listen to it,  I'd be interested to hear your feedback. 

http://www.swindon1055.com/

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.