Author Topic: Care Proceedings | Education | Written Answers  (Read 904 times)

Offline Fido

• Talkswindon RSS Robot
Care Proceedings | Education | Written Answers
« on: July 13, 2010, 11:00:04 am »
Care Proceedings | Education | Written Answers
12 July 2010, 2:00 am

To ask the Secretary of State for Education how much was spent by the Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service on the provision of guardians in care proceedings in each of the last five years; and what proportion of its budget this represents in each such year.

Source: Justin Tomlinson's recent appearances (TheyWorkForYou)

Offline komadori

• komadori's green corner
Re: Care Proceedings | Education | Written Answers
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 02:41:58 pm »
Is it my imagination, or has Mr Tomlinson metamorphosed into a random question generating machine?
If something's worth doing it's worth doing in green. komadori's green c

Offline Mart

• Charter Member
  • Never fight an inanimate object.
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 10:12:05 pm »
Not just me then.

Bollocks, that's my advice.
Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 04:22:23 pm »
Is it my imagination, or has Mr Tomlinson metamorphosed into a random question generating machine?

Hey Komadori, I was just thinking the same thing before I read your post, how strange!! 

What I would like to know is what is the purpose of all these questions and how they can assist us here in Swindon?

Incidentally Justin just in case you are reading this I live in Shaw which is in South Swindon, just in case you didn't know.

Offline Justin Tomlinson

• Abbey Meads Conservatives
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 06:04:20 pm »

;D  No...

All my questions I have asked so far have either been connected to some casework I am working on, or specific issues I am working on ahead of debates, all party groups, or areas I am trying to push.

Offline Justin Tomlinson

• Abbey Meads Conservatives
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 06:13:06 pm »

Hey Komadori, I was just thinking the same thing before I read your post, how strange!! 

What I would like to know is what is the purpose of all these questions and how they can assist us here in Swindon?

Incidentally Justin just in case you are reading this I live in Shaw which is in South Swindon, just in case you didn't know.

Ha ha, yes I know Shaw is in South Swindon!

As per my previous answer all questions I raise are connected to either work I am directly doing, or issues raised by local residents.  Some MPs have clocked up 100's of questions for which I am some way off.

Offline Mart

• Charter Member
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 10:05:33 pm »
Some MPs have clocked up 100's of questions for which I am some way off.

Is it like piecework then?

Still reckon they are a bit esoteric, I fancy something a bit more mainstream that makes you go 'Bugger, wish I'd asked that'.
Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river.

Offline Richard Symonds

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 09:13:17 am »

Ha ha, yes I know Shaw is in South Swindon!

As per my previous answer all questions I raise are connected to either work I am directly doing, or issues raised by local residents.  Some MPs have clocked up 100's of questions for which I am some way off.

I am glad you have not lost your sense of humour Justin but as you are now in the limelite everything you do and say will be scrutinised.

and what did Robert have to say about your gaffe?

There were one or two people who expected you to turn up to the Children's Fete in the GWR Park in Faringdon Road on Saturday, but we had to make do with Robert!

Offline Mart

• Charter Member
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010, 08:16:40 pm »
limelite

That'll clear up his scale nicely.

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.