Author Topic: How do I see which posts are new?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline darrey80

How do I see which posts are new?
« on: May 04, 2010, 10:49:12 am »
Confused

Offline Muggins

Re: How do I see which posts are new?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2010, 11:27:37 am »
Under the thing that says  "Hello darrey80" are shown - in blue  'Show unread posts since last visit'  and "Show new replies to your posts"   Take your pick and click on them.

Aye, look Geoff, I'm getting better at this - finding my way around a treat now.

Lifes not always fair. Sometimes you can get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow. - Cherralea Morgen

Offline darrey80

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2010, 06:41:31 pm »
When I browse the forums and click on a thread showing 'new' how do you tell which posts in the thread are new?

Most forum software has a button indicating this. Can't see anything here though, very disorientating to read.

Offline Simon

• Swindon Climate Action Network
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 06:52:15 pm »
When I browse the forums and click on a thread showing 'new' how do you tell which posts in the thread are new?

Most forum software has a button indicating this. Can't see anything here though, very disorientating to read.

No, there's no such facility here. But you could use the recent posts view, which you can reach from the "view the recent posts on the forum" link from near the bottom of the home page. This shows you all the latest posts, starting with the most recent.
We are all in this together, but some of us are more in it than others (with apologies to George Orwell)

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.