Author Topic: Swindon 105.5 Wi-Fi Debate Continues Tomorrow, Questions for Councillors?  (Read 5246 times)

Offline swindoncentric

As someone has said on here before, that satirising the council may be the only other option besides investigative diggings, has anyone considered contacting Private Eye regarding the Wi-Fi and seeing if they are interested?

If someone could suitably summarise the goings-on and 'sell' them the story, I see no reason they wouldn't be interested.

Offline Richard Symonds

Or get Jimmy Perry from Dads Army to come to town and write about it for the stage.  If he weren't 86 I am sure he would be interested.

Offline Chris Watts

• Hello !
Is the District Auditor still in play or is he still gathering his evidence?

Richard, I believe this is still in progress.

Offline Richard Symonds

Chris, I needed cheering up this afternoon - good.

Offline Bogomil

• Hello !

A tenner say's it won't go anywhere so do get too happy, you know it's not good for you

Offline Chris Watts

• Hello !

A tenner say's it won't go anywhere so do get too happy, you know it's not good for you

I wish I was optimistic enough to take the bet. :(

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.