Author Topic: Review my sent messages  (Read 1012 times)

Offline concerned_of_Old_Town

Review my sent messages
« on: April 12, 2010, 10:19:24 pm »
I have read messages and send messages but cannot see messages I sent.  Any ideas?

Offline Simon

• Swindon Climate Action Network
Re: Review my sent messages
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 07:48:30 am »
When you're composing the message, there's a box which says "save sent messages in my outbox" or similar - you need to tick this otherwise once the message is sent you've lost it  :(
We are all in this together, but some of us are more in it than others (with apologies to George Orwell)

Offline Alligator

• Charter Member
Re: Review my sent messages
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 10:12:17 am »
Concerned fo Old Town, I'm not sure if the following helps any more that what Simon has said but......

If you actually click on the 'My Messages' tab at the top of the screen, this will take you to the messages screen. 

From there, if you hover the cursor over the messages tab on the left of the screen, you will see three options show "New message" "inbox" "Sent Items". 

Clicking on sent items shoudl showe you the messages you have already sent, assuming you had ticked the box that Simon referred to.

I hope this helps.

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.