Author Topic: Talkswindon TV  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
Talkswindon TV
« on: September 05, 2009, 05:08:36 pm »
I know Talkswindon TV already has a logo.....but while being bored to the point i got a little creative and came up with a 5-6 second Talkswindon TV title intro.
At some point along the project i managed to change the frame rate from 29.97 Fps to 50.00 Fps and the end result is that i ended up with 499 frames and a 5 second video that sizes up at around 400 Megs  :D BUT! once it started rendering and i saw the frame count , i just could not be bothered to change the render settings.....still looks good though

[yt=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yq_0Bbe1Je4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yq_0Bbe1Je4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline Chav

• INNIT!
Re: Talkswindon TV
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 05:32:30 pm »
Hi Mellon

That looks really good  O0
You are very talented ..... well done  :)
"Politics is the skilled use of blunt objects." -- Lester B. Pearson.

Offline Mellon

• Whatever it is , I didn't do it!
    • Mellons Blog
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 05:50:24 pm »
i thank you  )))) , im still trying to get to grips with the software...its a little bit touchy about some of the things i tried to get it to do. Ill upload some of the 'outtake' videos a bit later on
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

Offline Alex

• Charter Member
    • Alex Coppock-Bunce Hypnotherapy & Counselling
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 07:39:47 pm »
It looks really professional. Brilliant!

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.