Author Topic: Help for downloading for free  (Read 1183 times)

MagicOPromotion

Help for downloading for free
« on: May 01, 2009, 08:52:14 am »
Huh! I want to get program XRumer 5.07 PALLADIUM free. Have you any download link?
I'm so need this magic program! It's can break captchas automatically! Activate accounts via email automatically too! Absolutely great software! Help me!
And did you hear news - price for XRumer 5.0 Palladium will grow up to $540 after 15 may 2009... And XRumer 2.9 and 3.0 - too old versions, it's cant break modern catpchas and cant break modern anti-bot protections. But XRumer 5.0 Palladium CAN!!!!
So help me for download this great soft for free! Thanks!

Offline Dougal

• Administrator
    • Talkswindon.org
Re: Help for downloading for free
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 09:19:30 am »

...but it can't easily get around an i.p ban.  ;)
www.talkswindon.org is a venue, not a person or political entity. As such, it hopes to encourage input and discussion on any topic, from all walks of Swindon life.   

Offline Dougal

• Administrator
    • Talkswindon.org
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 09:59:50 am »

We have, (this morning), upgraded the forum's anti-spam security.

It's an ongoing battle between spammers and developers, with each trying to stay one step in front of the other.
www.talkswindon.org is a venue, not a person or political entity. As such, it hopes to encourage input and discussion on any topic, from all walks of Swindon life.   

Offline Simon

• Swindon Climate Action Network
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 11:46:10 am »
I'm so need this magic program! It's can break captchas automatically! Activate accounts via email automatically too! Absolutely great software! Help me!

Are there actually any legitimate uses for such a piece of software? I sure as hell can't think of any.
We are all in this together, but some of us are more in it than others (with apologies to George Orwell)

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.