Author Topic: I've been "warned"  (Read 5754 times)

Offline Pandora

• Views From The Hill
Re: I've been "warned"
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2007, 07:59:53 pm »
Hello

To be honest I don't give a shit about your cliquey little forum and whether I post on here or not. And I am sure you don't really care either as I appear to be a "trouble maker" and have to be "warned".

So stuff it up where the sun don't shine.

See ya. Nazis.

1. The forum is not cliquey: People have their own opinions and personal views, but in general we respect each other

2. If you don't give a shit about whether you post or not, what was the point in doing so in the first place

Ok, so you had a warning, I am sure you wont be the first person or the last.
It happens. Its only a warning and you had not been banned from posting, so why the attitude '' so stuff it up where the sun don't shine''?

I have had warnings in the past during online gaming (medal of honour- spearhead) lol, Well I was actually playing in a match and I kept forgetting I had my mic switched on on team speak and I kept calling a member of the team we were playing against a W  anker every time he sniped me.
I had two warnings then I got kicked from the server and banned from re-entering for calling him a M****r F****r.
When I realised what I did and they could hear me I felt awful, I was just getting carried away with the game.
 I did manage to post an apology on the other teams forum, which they accepted.

So you arent the only person to have had a warning. I know TS is not online gaming, but the principle is still the same. If you offend someone then expect the consequences.

And as for the ''see ya Nazis'', well you need to calm down and stop being so bitter. The only one you are punishing is your self.

Pandora  >:D

http://www.penhill.blogswindon.org/ I AM NOT WHERE I NEED TO BE, BUT THANK GOD, I AM NOT WHERE I USED TO BE.

Offline Tobes

• Charter Member
  • Prehistoric bones in fields of russets and rust
Re: I've been "warned"
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2007, 09:29:41 am »
'see ya Nazis'

I might just add that the main pulpit style raving in terms of righteousness and indignation seems to have come from a keyboard rather closer to the home of the person making the comment...

Vor you Alan, ze denate iz over!

Nein, Nein! How vil ve cope???!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2007, 09:22:19 pm by Tobes »
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire 'Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessita

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.