Author Topic: Welcome the new master, same as the old master..  (Read 629 times)

Offline Krippers

• Power chord of discord is my chord
Welcome the new master, same as the old master..
« on: June 13, 2007, 02:44:24 pm »
I wonder how many more clear indications that this whole thing is as underhand and nefarious as it could possibly be. Quite aside from the fact that there is growing vocal opposition which, for a single issue, is exponential, nobody has yet put forward a reasonable case for the ID card at all. This is the ultimate tax, a tax one oneself, I wonder if they add VAT to any of the costs like they do with the VAT on petrol tax.

Anyhow, the latest (sorry if it's already been posted I looked but couldn't see) http://www.guardian.co.uk/idcards/story/0,,2094346,00.html
In a world bereft of hope, lost to immeasurable inhumanity,   entrenched in commercial exploitation, devoid of hope, where's my underpants?

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.