Author Topic: Home Office to get new boss  (Read 810 times)

Offline Lynda

• Charter Member
  • "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    • NO2ID Swindon
Home Office to get new boss
« on: May 07, 2007, 07:48:32 am »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6631317.stm

Mr Reid also said he would quit the Cabinet in June, "as Tony Blair goes", and return to the backbenches.

Lynda  NO2ID 07802 151464  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Krippers

• Power chord of discord is my chord
Re: Home Office to get new boss
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 09:15:17 am »
Another in the long line of 'characters' that have held the poisoned chalice that is the home office now passing it on to someone else after spending a relatively short time in office after 'reforming' it beyond functionality to meet the PMs needs, sorry I meant the publics' requirements. I would asses that in this case there is a strong possibility that he knows what will happen to him when Gordon gets in, it won't be hard to remove him with the MI5 failures on the London bombings.
In a world bereft of hope, lost to immeasurable inhumanity,   entrenched in commercial exploitation, devoid of hope, where's my underpants?

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.