Author Topic: A live example of what can be done in a database state  (Read 1763 times)

Offline Krippers

• Power chord of discord is my chord
A live example of what can be done in a database state
« on: May 02, 2007, 02:22:03 pm »
Hi all,
Phil here, I was at the last meeting in the pub, a very great pleasure to have met you all indeed. I was very pleased to see the level of commitment to this cause and look forward to being of assistance where I can be.

I will start by providing you a resource to use in online communications that provides a very accurate expression of what happens in a database state. The example is a website from the US where the level of information storage and availability to everyone is clearly expressed : http://government-records.com/index.php providing the following list of information that is available to all:
• Death Records
• Marital Records
• Criminal Records
• Inmate Records
• Arrest Records
• Absconder Records
• Jail Records
• Sentencing Files
• Parolees
• Most Wanted Criminals
• Sex Offender Records
• Mugshots
• Missing Children & Adults
• Court Records
• Civil Records
• Bankruptcy Records
• People Census Records
• Cell Phone Trace
• People's Addresses
• People's Phone Numbers
• People's Location information

Which is all derived from the following searchable options:
 >> SEARCH All Public Records
>> SEARCH Phone Numbers
>> SEARCH Addresses
>> SEARCH Neighbors
>> SEARCH Relatives
>> SEARCH Potential Dates
>> SEARCH Aquaintances
>> SEARCH Neighbors
>> SEARCH Correctional Files
>> SEARCH Criminal Files
>> SEARCH Family History
>> SEARCH Court Records
>> SEARCH Classmates
>> SEARCH Arrest Records
>> SEARCH Bankruptcy Records
>> SEARCH Birth Records
>> SEARCH Obituaries
>> SEARCH Death Records
>> SEARCH Corporate Filings
>> SEARCH Inmate Records
>> SEARCH Business Information
>> SEARCH Vital records
>> SEARCH Ancestry Archives
>> SEARCH Arrest Records
>> SEARCH Bankruptcies
>> SEARCH Birth Records
>> SEARCH Correctional Files
>> SEARCH Courthouses
>> SEARCH Lost people
>> SEARCH Incarceration Arrests
>> SEARCH Judgment Files
>> SEARCH Lien records
>> SEARCH Old Marriage Records
>> SEARCH Military records
>> SEARCH Missing people
>> SEARCH Naturalization Records
>> SEARCH Sentencing Files
>> SEARCH Sex Offenders

I consider this to be valuable information to let people know what will be done with an organised database state.

Good luck to all in the elections tomorrow.
In a world bereft of hope, lost to immeasurable inhumanity,   entrenched in commercial exploitation, devoid of hope, where's my underpants?

Offline Lynda

• Charter Member
  • "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    • NO2ID Swindon
Re: A live example of what can be done in a database state
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 05:11:27 pm »
I don't know whether to thank you or not.... sometimes ignorance IS bliss ( now there was a good band )

amongst the searchs available on this handy one-stop datamine are;

• Do a Cell Phone Trace to see the location of an unknown caller or stalker (  use this to become a stalker)
• Lookup phone numbers and addresses of people your looking for. ( or this....)
• Search lost loves, family, friends, relatives ( or this....)

Parenthesis mine.

Lynda  NO2ID 07802 151464  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Offline Krippers

• Power chord of discord is my chord
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 04:26:02 pm »
Actually it's an interesting point you make Lynda when you say that you don't know if to thank me or not. This is one of the odd aspects of the whole database state thing, in that on the surface a list that I have presented looks like it has an amazing array of uses, finding friends, family, old neighbours, missing people, etc. This set of available services seems to be of great value to those that have no intention of nefarious activities, to someone with no mind for mischief all of it seems useful and such things as criminal record searches are on the surface very useful in defending against criminal infiltration in a company. Until one realizes of course that all it takes to find out everything about anyone is a credit card to make the online purchase of the information.

In truth this is an ambiguous example, I could put forward some of the more sophisticated techniques employed by commercial and government organisations for a whole raft of issues. The US is a good place to look at examples of this as they managed to absolve the restrictions of databasing people by outsourcing to third party companies and so circumvented restrictive legislation.
In a world bereft of hope, lost to immeasurable inhumanity,   entrenched in commercial exploitation, devoid of hope, where's my underpants?

shorty

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 04:49:55 pm »
If you really want to be scared put a subject access request in to tescos to see what data they hold on your shopping habits based on your clubcard !

Now cross link that with an insurance database and the national health....

maybe it won't happen ?

Offline Geoff Reid

• Active But Odd
  • Bald as a chimps arse
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 07:10:54 pm »
Thanks Krippers, useful example of what's heading our way....

While thousands of Americans are using www.government-records.com to trace their battered spouses so they can give them another good thumping, (or worse), I have just used it to find the yank who left this endorsement...and tell him he's a moron.

Imagine his surprise when he learns what a telephone directory is for  :o

D'oh !

Offline Steve Wakefield

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 10:49:55 am »
Hi Geoff

The database state is really good I tried once to get your birth certificate and it was far easier than I thought it would be, the difficulty was when I searched for Geoff Reid I found that 57 copies had already been issued! You are obvioulsy a very popular person.ha ha Who is watching you watching them??? (only joking) I saw a name once and thought I will check MSN images and bingo there was an image there that took me directly to their my space, from that I found out where they worked and lived. Try it with Dave Wood swindon and you get Stan Pajak and Mike evemy.... (sorry Dave could not resist it) If you try Andy James Swindon you get a fearsome face and a Rugby team..ha ha Under lynda warren the swindon is not needed but plain  lynda warren you get her on photo 4 out of 50  looking really well and again in photo 8 well done lynda. I am only 29 out of 186 so Lynda is well above me. ha ha but geoff Reid Swindon appears as Roley Birkin, well done Geoff for confusing the images database! not foolproof after all. Peter Greenhalgh Swindon is 4 out of 4 and yet  appears as a car in photo 3 which is obviously his transport  disguise.. well done Peter! Stan Pajak Swindon he has fooled us all as well, he can be clearly seen as coate water.. try it for yourself it is a good tool. But for me it is worrying as well, as it could be used to trace people
as their apperance changes. Unless of course I am MI5 then even if I photograph you with suspects and follow you home I may choose not do anything with the information. My advice to MI5 is "to err is human; but don't!"

Just say No2ID you know it makes sense. I do!
All posts on this forum are my own and do not represent the views of any council or any political party.  :banana:

Offline Lynda

• Charter Member
  • "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
    • NO2ID Swindon
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 09:59:44 pm »
Hi Geoff

Under lynda warren the swindon is not needed but plain  lynda warren you get her on photo 4 out of 50  looking really well and again in photo 8 well done lynda.

I guess this puts paid to the 'nothing to hide...' cant.
I have had several personas in my time and reserve the right to have several more.
Lynda  NO2ID 07802 151464  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.