Author Topic: Don't vote for Perkins, please  (Read 2915 times)

Offline Alan Hayward

Don't vote for Perkins, please
« on: April 22, 2007, 06:49:24 pm »
The destroyer of Salt Way and Windmill Hill primary schools against the wishes of the parents and communities, under an "Extended Schools " agenda.

Vote for somebody else, even the Bonzo Dog Doodah Band Party (if they stand).
'Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimbal in the wabe

Offline ZPW

• Film maker
  • Bob Wright better do a stellar job
Re: Don't vote for Perkins, please
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 08:16:29 pm »
I once witnessed Garree Perkins at a council mtg.

By truth it was the first time in my life that I had seen a real-life finger-thrusting spitting session. He was making a point against the Labour group, the point was entirley lost on me, I was transfixed by what my mother would describe as Perfectly Dreadful Behaviour.

Of course this does not mean he is not a safe custodian of the schools in Swindon, although Alan's points may call his qualification into question.

Offline Simon

• Swindon Climate Action Network
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 08:40:00 pm »
By truth it was the first time in my life that I had seen a real-life finger-thrusting spitting session. He was making a point against the Labour group, the point was entirley lost on me, I was transfixed by what my mother would describe as Perfectly Dreadful Behaviour.

I believe I also witnessed that outburst (unless it's something he regularly does and I witnessed a different occurence). Most unpleasant.
We are all in this together, but some of us are more in it than others (with apologies to George Orwell)

Offline ZPW

• Film maker
  • Bob Wright better do a stellar job
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 09:37:16 pm »
Funny that Garrie's personal statement doen't mention closing schools...

Garry, lead member for children’s services, is an energetic grandfather and owner of a small electronics firm. Since taking responsibility for education, he has overseen the building of two new secondary schools, two Special Schools, and three new primary schools.

From
http://www.myelection.co.uk/swindon/listCandidates?ward=34

Alan - perhaps you are mistaken...............

Offline Alan Hayward

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 09:53:22 pm »
So he's back in again then.

Bugger.
'Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimbal in the wabe

Dick Norman

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 09:10:19 pm »
Well what can be added to that lot apart from the fact I hope he is seen more often in the ward in which I live and actually starts to answer his emails and deal with the issues raised.

That goes for Nick Martin as well and he is up for re election next year so start answering them Nick and take to your feet and see just how bad the Grafitti is in the ward.  Pete Mallinson has said it is worse than Walcot but then he is doing something about it and you are leaving it to keith Williams.

:bottom: :bottom: :bottom: :bottom:

Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.